Sunday, October 28, 2007

MEME: Unconscious Mutterings - Week 247


4 hours, 36 minutes ago

I say ... and you think ... ?

  1. Inaugural :: Ceremony

  2. Pledge :: Boy Scout's

  3. String :: ball

  4. Trot :: Canter

  5. Fitness :: center

  6. Cinder :: block

  7. Edge :: guard

  8. 31 ::

  9. Blue :: Lagoon

  10. Leather :: Bar

As of this writing, “31” has no significance to me; I may revisit that in future. If you'd like to play along, click this entry's title, above, and leave a link there to your answers on your blog.

3 comments:

ShellyS said...

I like your answer to 10. heh

Zoooma said...

Leaving empty your answer to "31" is indeed your answer -- you probably thought to yourself something like: "Nothing comes to mind" -- well, there ya go! Probably almost no one immediately thought of something related to that number, it's just so random.

Adios.

Serena said...

I can't think of anything to associate 31 with either. I put age that is not how old I am now. :D

Serena
ChatnChill