Friday, October 19, 2007

MEME: Friday Fill-In #42



Mememistress Janet explains this week's changes thusly, “My friend Megan originally came up with the Friday Fill-Ins; her life has gotten too hectic for her to continue, so I agreed to take over. Now the Friday Fill-Ins has a home of its own, designed by the spectacularly talented Heather over at Goofy Girl Designs. She nicely incorporated one of my photos into the header and even included a button for you to grab and use on your blog...see it? Do you like?”

Here we go!

1. October _sorrows_.
2. _George Bush _ doesn't scare me! (Dick Cheney does, though.)
3. Haunted houses _are passè_.
4. My favorite scary movie is _Nosferatu_ because _he just scares the willies out of me_.
5. _Fuck_ me. (A plaintive wail.)
6. It was a dark and stormy night _but sunny weather was in the following day's forecast_.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _rain tonight_, tomorrow my plans include _laundry and chores_ and Sunday, I want to _watch the race_!

1 comment:

Janet said...

lol Cheney scares me, too.

LMAO @ #6

Have fun this weekend, thanks for playing!