Monday, November 21, 2005
MEME: Monday Madness -- Direct Questions
As Otto prepares for the US Thanksgiving holiday, she took time to say, " It's that time of the week again! Enjoy! =)"
1. I have little or no patience when it comes to _idiocy_.
2. I wish I could spend more time _reading_.
3. The most productive thing I accomplished this past weekend was _cooking dinner_.
4. The most enjoyable thing I did this weekend was _attending the Eastern Maine Model Railroad Club Show on Saturday_.
5. I've always wanted to learn how to _sky-dive_.
6. If money wasn't an issue, I'd buy _an H-1 Hummer_.
7. I blog because _it is easier than writing the books I should be working on_.
You can play along, too. Visit Otto's Monday Madness web site, scarf a copy of the questions for your own use and leave a link to your answers in the comments at her site. That big crack between your toes will heal if you do...
Have a great week and be safe if you and the family are traveling to Grandma's, or to the familial home or even to Philadelphia. Just be safe, y'all.