Here are this week's "Saturday Six" questions. Either answer the questions in a comment here, or put the answers in an entry on your journal...but either way, leave a link to your journal so that everyone else can visit! To be counted as "first to play," you must be the first player to either answer the questions in a comment or to provide a complete link to the specific entry in your journal in which you answer the questions. A link to your journal in general cannot count. (Again, if you're playing for the first time, please be sure to say so in the comment!) Enjoy!
1. What was the last movie you watched at a theater completely alone? Would you have enjoyed it more or less if you had gone with someone to see it?
Patrick, I really can't remember, it has been so long. In general, I find that sharing movies with other folks of a similar level of intellectual acuity is a pleasure and a frustration, but lots of fun.
2. What was the last non-sexual thing you did around the house completely naked?
Other than sleep (no sleeping clothes between April and November), it was lounge around in sweltering heat after the airconditioner gave up the ghost one late-June day.
3. How well do you know your neighbors? Would you like to know them better or not know them?
I'm definitely NOT a good neighbor. I am, and have been most of my life, a loner. I know the folks across the street by name and have shared a mail box post for nearly 30 years. I look out for their house when they vacation. But, I'm not in their social circle nor am I of the same socio-economic level, so there aren't any neighborhood block parties or that sort of falderol. I know the name of my neighbor to the north but not to the south on my side of the road. Since leaving the fire service, the community I live in is where I come home to sleep – I have no interaction with the town at all.
4. Take this quiz: How much of a conspiracy nut are you?
You are 30% Conspiracy Nut
You are not a conspiracy nut. The government tops your list as the least trustworthy, followed by true conspiracy nuts and weak thinkers! You are into looking behind what you are given and analyzing the propaganda to discover the truth. It's out there.
Take this quiz at QuizGalaxy.com
5. Of the following "conspiracies" mentioned in that quiz, which single one would you most like the "truth" about and why?
The nonsense about vaccinations that conspiracy theorists latch onto pisses me off royally. It's utter bullshit, and I'd definitely like infallible proof to shut them up, once and for all.
6. If you had to create a slogan that defined your life, what would it be?
Live it now, for tomorrow never comes.
If you have a Reader's Choice question you'd like to see asked (and answered), click the e-mail link on the About Me bar at Patrick's Weekender and send it to him.