Ever thought of changing careers? This week's "Sunday Seven" will show you the Top 25 jobs for 2005, as defined by Fast Company.
1. Chicken plucker – I lasted for just a day at the poultry factory when I was 16. My job involved taking the chickens out of their crates and breaking their necks – the next fellow hung them on hooks and removed their heads. It was gruesome...
Hog Farmer – today's mechanized “factory farm” operation just sucks the hairy wazoo...
3. Sardine Factory worker responsible for disposing of the “gurry”
4. Medical Health Services Manager
5. Security Sales Analyst – in fact, there isn't a sales job in the world I'd want
6. Advertising & Promotions Manager
Agent and business manager of any sort of celebrities – they all suck.
Personal Finance Adviser
What? You say I didn't follow the directions? So? Wanna make something out of it? I threw the first three in to see if you were paying attention.
You can play, too, if you care to. Just stop by the Meme-Meister Patrick's Lair and he'll fix you right up. Even has them fancy comment thingies so's you can leave a link to your very own answers. And did you know, Patrick has a special formula for eliminating jock itch? It's true ... just ask him.