Tuesday, November 29, 2005

MEME

Monday Music Mambo - Week 75

Hello mamboers! I've got another round of musical questions to make you think, dance, and write. I watched the U.K. Music Hall Of Fame ceremony on VH1 last night, so this week's Mambo has a European flavor to it.

1. Who are some of your favorite British bands and artists?

2. Who are some of your favorite Irish, Scottish and Welsh bands and artists?

3. What are some of your favorite songs by the above bands and artists?

4. Are you a mod, a psychadelic, a glam rocker or a punk?

The rules are, there are no rules!!! All you need to do is copy and paste the above questions into your blog and add your responses. After you've finished, return here and leave us a comment so we'll know you've Mamboed. Be sure your Mambo is linked back to http://bdinsanity.blogdrive.com so others can dance too.

Remember, there are no right or wrong answers. If one of the questions doesn't inspire you then simply "pass" it. Just use your imagination and dance like crazy!

My answers:

  1. Jethro Tull, The Beatles, Rolling Stones, Dire Straits, Eric Clapton, John Mayall, Elton John, and Pentangle, to name a few from Britain I admire.

  2. Sinead O'Connor (she pisses me off, but the wench can sing), Wolfstone, The Chieftains, U2, Enya, Van Morrison, Lenahan.

  3. Aqualung, Heavy Horses, Requiem for an Eagle, Sgt. Pepper's LonelyHearts Club Band, Sympathy For The Devil, Sultans of Swing, Money for Nothing, Layla, White Room, Room To Move, Tiny Dancer, Rocket Man, This Train Don't Stop There Anymore, White Dove, So Early In The Spring, No More, Tall Ships, Heart and Soul, Sea Image, O'Sullivan's March, I Will Follow, Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me, Kill Me , Orinoco Flow, The Celts, Brown-Eyed Girl, Lanigan's Ball.

  4. I'm a psychadelic, I guess. Actually, I prefer to think of my tastes as eclectic, devolved, pedestrian (all of them, at one time or another).

No comments: