Wednesday, November 09, 2005

MEME" Tuesday Two: Live Nude Girls!!!

Tuesday Two - Episode 6


THIS WEEK'S TOPIC: NUDITY

QUESTION A:
You are invited to a party at a nudist colony through a program that seeks to introduce the concept to people who aren't already members. You know the following things going in: 1) There'll be nothing "inappropriate" going on, 2) You won't know anyone who is there, and 3) You'll never again see any of the people who are present for the rest of your life. Given these conditions, would you attend?

or

QUESTION B:

While housesitting for a close friend, you discover some nude photos of your friend that were left out in the open, and apparently completely by accident. Would you look at the photos, and would you tell your friend that you found them?

For each pair, choose A or B, (indicate which question you're answering!) then either answer the question in a comment or answer it in your journal and include the link in a comment. (To be considered "first to play," a link must be to the specific entry in which you answered the question.)

Remember: choose one or the other in each pair...not both!

After careful consideration, this week it'll be Question B, because no one in her right mind wants to see an obese troll swinging his hotdog and beans around the volley ball court...

First off, I haven't an answer ... only questions. Is it a male or a female friend's house you are taking care of? Were the photos left out as a form of invitation to fantasize about said friend? There are “accidents” and then there are “accidents,” if you follow my drift. So, being a nosy son of a bitch, I'd look at them. If they were artful enough, I might even prepare a written critique. If sufficiently salacious to ignite my libido, I might be moved to write an erotic poem or short story to accompany one or all. And finally, I return to the first question and ask another. Does it matter to me what sex my friend is?

Yes, I would probably talk with my friend about the photos, let them know what I did with them or where I put them for safe keeping (while housesitting, it is considered very bad form to invite others over to the house, but sometimes folks do drop by). And if I were single, well ... we'd have to wait and see what my friend's answer was to the second question above.

You can obtain your own copy of this week's question, leave a link in the comments to your own answer and read the answers of others in the comments over at Patrick's Place. Who knows ... if you work it just right, you might be able to get one of Patrick's dogs to lick your feet!




No comments: