EarthquakeA big earthquake with the strength of 8.1 on the Richter scale has hit Mexico. Two million Mexicans have died and over a million are injured. The country is totally ruined and the government doesn't know where to start with providing help to rebuild. The rest of the world is in shock
- Canada is sending troops to help the Mexican army control the riots.
- Saudi Arabia is sending oil.
- Other Latin American countries are sending supplies.
- The European community (except France) is sending food and money.
- The United States, not to be outdone, is sending two million replacement Mexicans.
-God Bless America!