Otto, chief cook and bottle washer at the Monday Madness Bagel Shoppe & Brothel was heard to mutter precariously while chopping onions:
“This week's theme is 5 THINGS... Thanks for playing, and have a blessed week*!”
Name 5 Things that:
1. Make you smile: Working Dogs, sunsets, pratfalls, my wife, and combinations of them all (my wife slipping on the ice as the sun sinks slowly in the West, for instance, while a German Shepherd Dog nips her on the butt – you get the idea).
2. You can see on your desk right now: A plastic cup full of pens and pencils, a thermometer/hygrometer, a cordless phone handset, a flashlight and a travel clock that is a minute slow.
3. Kept you busy this weekend: Grocery shopping, reading, snoozing, fighting with tech support, TV.
4. You'll be doing this coming week: Fixing lawn mowers, cooking, writing, dealing with the new health insurance company, bathing Willow the Skunkhund.
5. You've said to make someone else smile: “Hi, Toots!” “Isn't that the cutest baby!” (barf) “Come sit on my lap and sneeze – you'll make an old man very happy...” (said to one of my wife's octogenarian patients). “Do you know how to make an old man very happy ... carry his groceries!” (to the twenty-something bag girl at the grocery store yesterday). “All this will be yours one day ... if the IRS doesn't get it first.” -- to my son, who knows I am as poor as a mouse in a hardware store.
If you'd like to play along, just click on the picture up top and you'll be transported at the speed of your computer connection to that wondrous place with all the sticky, not-sweet toroidal shapes. There you, too, can get a copy of the questions for yourself. Tell 'em Weird Willy sent ya and smile while you say it – makes them wonder what you are playing with in your pocket...*You don't suppose that Otto is a Wiccan, do you? Nah, not Otto...