Here we go with another edition of six questions!
Last week, Carly of "Ellipsis...Suddenly Carly" was first to play last week for the third week in a row! Congratulations, Carly!
Here are this week's "Saturday Six" questions. Either answer the questions in a comment here, or put the answers in an entry on your journal...but either way, leave a link to your journal so that everyone else can visit! To be counted as "first to play," you must be the first player to either answer the questions in a comment or to provide a complete link to the specific entry in your journal in which you answer the questions. A link to your journal in general cannot count. Enjoy!
1. What new piece of technology have you resisted buying and what would it take for you to change your mind?
An iPod. And it's going to take a massive change in the so-called “licensing agreement” before I start buying my music one song at a time.
2. If someone was to go through a closet of your old clothes, what clothing style would you find most embarrassing?
Bell bottoms from the sixties. Mod ties.
3. The movie United 93 opened this week to controversies over whether or not it is too soon or not to deal with the events of September 11th. Do you have any desire to see this movie? Why or why not?
I do want to see it – so far the reviews I've seen have been positive and reviewers I admire have been pleasantly surprised by the quality and depth of this docudrama.
4. Take the quiz: How Class Works Without getting specific about any of the actual results, which category hurts you the most, and which helps you the most?
Income hurts the most and education enhanced my image the most on that quiz.
5. Of the results you got in the last question, which one was the biggest surprise and why?
No big surprises there; about what I expected.
6. READER'S CHOICE QUESTION #89 from Jamilynn: What is your favorite article of clothing? Is there a story behind it?
I answered that last week here. So, have a good week.