Hope you're enjoying the summer but staying cool. One way do that is to get out of the dangerous heat long enough to answer these six questions!
But first, Wil of "The Daily Snooze" was first to leave a link to the specific entry in which he answered the questions, so he was first to play last week. Congratulations, Wil!
Here are this week's "Saturday Six" questions. Either answer the questions in a comment here, or put the answers in an entry on your journal...but either way, leave a link to your journal so that everyone else can visit! To be counted as "first to play," you must be the first player to either answer the questions in a comment or to provide a complete link to the specific entry in your journal in which you answer the questions. A link to your journal in general cannot count. Enjoy!
1. If you had to choose a theme song for your blog, which would would you choose and why?
“Summertime” as sung by Janis Joplin – it resonates with me. I'd loved the George Gershwin original from Porgy and Bess since childhood.
2. Which was the last kind of doctor you visited, and which one do you need to visit the most?
The pulmonologist was the last; the endocrinologist is the one I see the most often; the cardiologist should probably be my most frequent visit. My primary care provider isn't a doctor – she's a Nurse Practitioner.
3. What's stopping you from making the appointment with the doctor in #2?
Money. The new insurance company appears to have taken the attitude that only visits to the FNP will be covered and then only twice a year.
4. Take the quiz: How scary are you?
You Are Creepy
Serial killers would run away from you in a flash.
5. What's the most exotic drink you've tried recently? Did you like it enough to have another at some point in the future?
Mango Peach Snapple. It wasn't bad – I'd drink it again.
6. Who was the last person you had an online conversation with? How long had it been since you had previously talked to that person either on the phone or in person?
The last was a fellow named Dale. I think the last time we'd actually talked was sometime around Christmas, but it may have been Labor Day.