Here we go with another installment of questions. If you'd like to submit one, click the email link in my profile and send it to me.
But first, Julia of "Aesthetic Vibes" was first to play last week for the second week in a row. Congratulations again, Julia!
Here are this week's "Saturday Six" questions. Either answer the questions in a comment there, or put the answers in an entry on your journal...but either way, leave a link to your journal so that everyone else can visit! To be counted as "first to play," you must be the first player to either answer the questions in a comment or to provide a complete link to the specific entry in your journal in which you answer the questions. A link to your journal in general cannot count. Enjoy!
1. If you had the chance to press a button and find out for sure whether or not God exists, would you take that risk, even if it meant that believers might find out there isn't one or that non-believers might find out that there is?
Certainly. I am a curious ape, after all...
2. Whatever your position on your belief of God, if you found out beyond any doubt that you were wrong, how much do you think you would change how you live your life?
Too late now. My sins are my own and I DO own them.
3. In honor of Planters' 100th birthday, what's your favorite kind of nut?
4. Looking back over your high school years, what label would best describe your personality?
5. Take the quiz: How controlling are you? (Thanks to Shelly.)
You Are 44% Control Freak
Generally, you are in control but not a control freak. You life is usually in order.
Did you expect a higher or lower score?
A higher score, but not by much more.