Monday, July 24, 2006

Monday Music Mambo - Week 109 - Opinion Day

Hello everyone! Monday is here again, so let's mambo! Today is opinion day, so give me your opinion on . . .

Country Music: Now and again I'll like a song, but most of it leaves me saying, “So what?”
The Beatles: What can I say ... I was there from the beginning. I like them, I do, precious.
Synthesizers: Love them. Dave Moog and Jan Hammer are my heroes.
Banjos: Can be over done, but are essential bluegrass instruments.
Ray Charles: There will never be another like him.
Heavy Metal: So much noise!
"Stairway To Heaven" LOL, I've got 27 covers of STH and still can't remember the words!
Violins: Vunderbar! Can tear my heart out when well played.
Bruce Springsteen: The “Boss” always puts on a good show and some of his work has become true classics.
The Blues: The root of it all – hardly a day goes by with out some blues in the bottle...

The rules are, there are no rules!!! All you need to do is copy and paste the above questions into your blog and add your responses. After you've finished, return here and leave us a comment so we'll know you've Mamboed. Be sure your Mambo is linked back to http://bdinsanity.blogdrive.com so others can dance too.

Remember, there are no right or wrong answers. If one of the questions doesn't inspire you then simply "pass" it. Just use your imagination and dance like crazy!

If you don't have a blog or you're an exhibitionist *woo hoo* feel free to Mambo right here in our comments section. There's absolutely no pressure ... although it's called the Monday Music Mambo you can Mambo on any day.

Until next time, this is your music-lovin' Mememeister saying have a good Monday and a good Mambo!

No comments: