Tuesday, July 04, 2006

MEME: Monday Madness -- Firecracker 400 Edition

Otto woke on Monday morning with a hangover and someone's bra covering her forehead, lying in a chaise on the deck of a miniature Titanic, which seemed to have run aground sometime during the middle of the night and was listing precariously. The cold, cruel light of dawn struck her full on the eye as she peered past the lace of the Victoria Secret Special. This was not an auspicious beginning to her day. Then she remembered ... she'd forgotten to post the Monday Madness! Here's her lame excuse:

Sorry, faithful Monday Madness participants! I lost track of my days; with this weekend being a holiday weekend here in the US, it slipped my mind until now to post questions. Please forgive me! OK, on to this week's questions...”

“Thanks to
Tricia for the first three questions below!”

1. Have you ever traveled outside of your own country? Several times. Mostly for pleasure.
2. If you could be any animal, which animal would you be, and why? A mongoose – they live on the knife edge of reality.
3. Do you read
manga? Hell, I don't know as I'd know her if I met her on the street...
4. Are you doing anything special to celebrate Independence Day? (For those of you who don't live in the U.S., did you do anything special this past weekend?) Well, I had planned on cutting my toe nails.
5. How many memes do you participate in regularly? Seven, including this one.
6. How much is a gallon of gasoline where you live? Have you cut down on your driving since the prices have gone up? Last I checked was night before last, it was $2.899 for low-test (87 octane). You're damn tootin' we've cut back. Aside from commuting, groceries and doctor/pharmacy visits, we haven't been anywhere. My wife hasn't seen her salary double in one year but Mobil and Texaco have. Fuckers.

Have yourself a merry little firecracker of a 4th of July folks.




No comments: