Monday, July 10, 2006

MEME: Monday Madness -- Timely Questions



In her email this week, Otto expressed the following sentiments:

Hello Everyone! This week's Monday Madness questions are up; with a little help from my daughter! Thanks so much for playing and I hope you all have a WONDERFUL week! =)

~Otto (aka Natalie)

1. What is your favorite framed object in your house? A painting of my mother by her mother.
2. If you had a choice of being a
carnivore or a herbivore, which one would you be, and why? I'd be true to my nature and thousands of years of evolution. I'd continue to be a carnivore, or more accurately, an omnivore.
3. Who do you think should have won the
FIFA World Cup? Italy.

4. What's your feelings on stormy weather? Love it, if I can sit and watch it happening; hate it if I am or those I love have to be out in it.
5. Do you believe in "time out" chairs? No. I believe in corporal punishment.
6. Have you ever bought or sold anything on Ebay?
Many times as a buyer.

No comments: