Dornbrau, the luscious proprietress of Dust Bunny Club of North America states, “I've noticed that most Internet quizzes seem to be more geared towards the teen population, so here's one that is a little more age appropriate for the older generation:”
1. Assisted living or nursing home?
Suicide, when the time comes.
2. What is your least favorite clinic to go to?
The cancer clinic. It gives me the willies!
3. If you won the lottery, which loan would you pay off first?
House note, then the car(s).
4. What do you want to be when your kids grow up?
5. Do you still remember who your first grade teacher was?
Not really. Mrs Paulheamous? I can't really be sure anymore...
6. How many years has it been since you graduated?
Thirty-nine. Seems like yesterday.
7. How many hours of sleep (including naps) do you need each day?
More than I get.
8. Sex: weekly, monthly, or annually?
Now and again, is more like it.
9. X-lax or Metamucil?
Metamucil on those very rare occasions ... I prefer salads.
10. Happiness is _a cold nose and a warm gun_.