Monday, December 18, 2006

MEME: Monday Madness - Blogger Phone Home

Otto is having a miserable time with her computers. Witness:

I was going to use questions from one of our participants, but I cannot get into my email to get the questions! SO, Kia and Zeno, and Tricia, please forgive me. I will use your ideas next time. =) Here goes!”

1. I get about __two__ telemarketer phone calls on a daily basis.
2. I never call anyone after _midnight_ at night.
3. I never call anyone before _nine_ in the morning.
4. I
DON'T screen my phone calls via caller ID (I use an answering machine, instead).
5. I really should call _______ more often. Hmm, no one comes to mind.

I hope you all have a wonderful week and I'll (Otto, that is - I'm still here) be back the 1st of January!!! Thanks to all of you for playing!

No comments: