Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Sorry!

My friend Sharon, proprietess of So This Is A Treadmill, brought it to my attention that Feedblitz was reporting that my feed had Atom or RSS difficulties. Well, I researched the problem and discovered that they had attempted to use a defunct feed from 2003! Seems all the server problems that Blogger has had recently resulted in the publication of an ancient list of feeds, which Feedblitz then subscribed to, thinking it was the current feed. Voila -- dead feed for the Snooze.

So I've inputted the new feed manually and added a Feedblitz subscription device to the sidebar over on the right (just below the link to my Amazon wish list, in case you were thinking of sending me substantial season's greetings). That resulted in the need to republish the Daily Snooze. So, those of you who use aggregators as newsreaders, such as Bloglines, might be startled to see me with feeds from all the way back in 2003! Sorry for the inconvenience -- it was all in the name of progress.


Ta...

No comments: