Monday, December 04, 2006

MEME: Monday Madness -- A Plea For Help

Otto is getting frustrated as proprietor of a weekly meme. Folks, hear her out and if you have any suggestions, email Otto and help her.

I'm running out of ideas for MM challenges, folks! If you have any suggestions for me, please feel free to email me. Thank you, and thank you for your loyal and friendly participation in my meme!” =)

1. I wish people would just _ listen without comment ____.
2. My biggest pet peeve where other drivers are concerned, is _ inattention – cell phones, conversations with passengers, twiddling radio knobs, etc. _.
3. I will probably spend about _ $300 _ on holidays this season.
4. I really hope to _ (nothing comes to mind) _ by the end of this calendar year.
5. I make about _ 0 _ resolutions each year, and keep _ 100% _ of them.

No comments: