Saturday, December 30, 2006

MEME: Saturday Six - Episode 142



Much of the country is under an arctic chill. So rather than go outside, why not stay indoors with some comfort food and a new list of questions!

But first, Jude of "My Way" was first to play last week. Congratulations, Jude!

Here are this week's "Saturday Six" questions. Either answer the questions in a comment here, or put the answers in an entry on your journal...but either way, leave a link to your journal so that everyone else can visit! To be counted as "first to play," you must be the first player to either answer the questions in a comment or to provide a complete link to the specific entry in your journal in which you answer the questions. A link to your journal in general cannot count. Enjoy!

1. You spot a UFO, a genuine flying saucer. You decide to mention it to those close to you. Do you expect that most would believe you, or assume that you're either joking or nuts?
Most would assume that I was either joking or nuts or both – I usually fit that description...
2. If it had to be one or the other, would you prefer that your blog readers were all family and friends who knew you personally or folks who had never met you in person, and why?
Folks I'd never met – they're the target audience now, too. As to why, I have only an uncle, my mother's brother, left of relatives I am descended from or directly (first order) related to. Everyone else are either stepchildren, inlaws, outlaws and cousins several levels distant on the family tree. So I really would have a very small audience. Even smaller than what I have now – and that just wouldn't be worth the effort.
3. Are you planning to do any special posts tomorrow or Monday to look back over either your best posts or the significant events of 2006?
Nope, nothing special. My fount of wisdom runneth dry – there's only so many times you can tell folks to always take the opportunity to pee when it presents itself...
4. Take the quiz: What kind of jewel are you?
DIAMOND - the quiz was remarkably stupid, too.
5. Do you own a piece of jewelry with this particular jewel in it?

No, the only jewelry I own and wear is a plain gold wedding band. I have some silver cuff links someplace, but no genstones since my high school ring.
6. Whether you normally make them or not, suppose that you have to make one new year's resolution: what would it be? I suppose I'd resolve to get organized. Never gonna happen, but you were the one who said I HAD to make a resolution, Patrick...

If YOU want to play along, you can get your own copy of these questions without my answers by clicking on the Saturday Six banner above. Don't forget to leave a link to your answers in the comments there, so we can all see your answers. Ciao, babe!

No comments: