FFI mememistress Janet decided to go for the MadLibs approach this week. "I'm doing it a bit different this week; below are seven quotes...if you know the quote, feel free to fill it in but it'd be more fun to fill them in with your own words!"
1. How poor are they who have not patience _to wait for Godot_!
2. All human actions have one or more of these seven causes: _lust, gluttony, fear, greed, envy, pride, _and indolence_.
3. It's the friends _who call you friend that count_.
4. Hate _grows exponentially in the absence of attention_, love _withers unless attended to daily_.
5. Everything has its _cause_ but not everyone sees it.
6. I don't give a damn for a man that can only _make money_.
7. The advantage of a bad memory is that _damn, I can't remember... ____