Sorry for the lateness of the hour. I had a lot going on today, so this is the earliest I could get the questions posted.
But before the questions, though Angelika was first post a comment, it was Wil of "The Daily Snooze" who was first to play last week's edition, because Wil was the first to leave a complete link to the specific entry in which he answered the questions. Congratulations, Wil!
Here are this week's "Saturday Six" questions. Either answer the questions in a comment here, or put the answers in an entry on your journal...but either way, leave a link to your journal so that everyone else can visit! To be counted as "first to play," you must be the first player to either answer the questions in a comment or to provide a complete link to the specific entry in your journal in which you answer the questions. A link to your journal in general cannot count. Enjoy!
Yay! I won! Where's my prize?
What do you mean, “There's no prize?”
No fair! Hrumph!
1. Do you order Girl Scout cookies each year? If so, how many boxes do you buy in an average year?
My wife does – I used to when I worked in an office full of GS moms. These days, what with obesity and diabetes we try to hold it to three boxes.
2. How long does it take you to finish off a box of cookies?
Depends on who and what. I tend to eat one of the boxes by thirds, so three sessions. SWMBO can do it in one session.
3. What's your favorite kind of cookie to dip in milk?
Oreos. Haven't had them in years.
4. Take the quiz: What kind of cookie are you?
You Are a Fortune Cookie
You're a rather normal person, except that you have extraordinary luck in life.
5. If you had to bake cookies for a party, what flavor would you bake?
Either Chocolate Chip or Ginger Snaps.
6. What's the right way to eat an Oreo? As a whole, or by licking off the filling and then eating the two wafers individually? I eat them by taking off the “top” and eating it, then lick up the remaining filling, followed by chomping down on the remaining cookie.
If you'd like to play along, click the banner up top to get your own copy of the questions. Be sure to leave a link in the comments there so Patrick and the rest of us can visit and see your answers.