Otto's been very busy, but she had this to say about that, “This week's questions; all about birthdays! Have fun and thank you for playing each week.” =)
1. Name one thing you received as a gift on your last birthday. A copy of John Scalzi's The Ghost Brigades.
2. What would be the "perfect" birthday gift? A surprise gifting of something I have been wanting for a while.
3. Do you look forward to birthdays? Not really, although I like a nice meal out with my wife.
4. On your birthday, do you treat yourself to something special each year? I often buy a book or a CD I want, September being the “fattest” time of year in our budget.
5. Do you bother keeping up with your horoscope on a regular basis? No. It's on the same level as tales of carpenters with stigmata rising from the dead.
6. What zodiac sign are you, and do you think you fit the description for that sign? Virgo and no, I don't.
Don't forget to click on the title up top if you want to play along. You'll be magically transported to Mistress Otto's Parlor, where you, too, may join in the madness for price of a few moments of your time answering the questions and posting to your blog or web site.