Patrick says, “My parents came down to Charleston for the day to visit. That’s why these are a little late today. Last night, I tinkered with the look of this blog: I hope you like the new design.
But first, it was Antonette of "Jottings From Jersey" who was first to play last week's edition. Congratulations, Antonette!
Here are this week's "Saturday Six" questions. Either answer the questions in a comment here, or put the answers in an entry on your journal...but either way, leave a link to your journal so that everyone else can visit! To be counted as "first to play," you must be the first player to either answer the questions in a comment or to provide a complete link to the specific entry in your journal in which you answer the questions. A link to your journal in general cannot count. Enjoy!
1. How often do you dream while you’re sleeping?
I'm not sure as I only rarely am aware of dreaming. Could be happening every night, all night long, but I kind of doubt it.
2. What percentage of dreams do you actually remember details from the next morning?
Probably fewer than 5%, if I have to guess at a figure.
3. What is the strangest location you have ever had a dream set in?
Using who's criteria? I have had dreams set inside of an elephant when young. On other planets and in other solar systems and galaxies, even. From inside of a bourbon vat. Atop any number of mountains I have or haven't climbed in reality of fancy. In more boudoirs and brothels than I care to admit to. You accumulate a lot of dream venues over better than a half century of sleep...
4. Take the quiz: What do your dreams mean?
What Your Dreams Mean...
Your dreams seem to show that you're a bit disturbed... but nothing serious. You may have a problem you're trying to work out in your sleep. You tend to be a very productive thinker. Your dreams tend to reflect your insecurities. Your dreams indicate that you have very conflicted feelings. You have a very vivid imagination and a rich creative mind.
Now isn't that the biggest crock of shite you've heard today? It was a very limited quiz.
5. Have you ever solved a real-life problem through something that happened in a dream?
Several times and no details remain in concious awareness. That I'll admit to. Ever.
6. Have you ever looked up elements of a dream you have had in a dream dictionary, and if so, did the definition make sense to your life at that time? No.