Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Meme: The Which Chemical Element Am I Test

Shelley is entirely to blame. No, really. Read about it here.


P... Phosphorous
You scored 49 Mass, 41 Electronegativity, 27 Metal, and 10 Radioactivity!

You're high energy... really high. Unfortunately, you don't always put
your energy to calm constructive use and sometimes let it all out in
intense bursts. If your energy can be harnessed however, you will
produce truly great things. I suggest you take up a job that runs you
ragged... like opening and closing a Sodium-Potassium pump. Socially
you ought to hang with a crowd that is even more social than you. If
you don't, well... all those people who spontaneously combusted
throughout history... you guessed it, phosphorous people who didn't
have enough to occupy themselves. When picking friends make sure most
of them rated high on the electronegativity scale... Chlorines, Oxygens
and whatnot.



My test tracked 4 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:
You scored higher than 99% on Mass
You scored higher than 99% on Electroneg
You scored higher than 99% on Metal
You scored higher than 99% on Radioactivity
Link: The Which Chemical Element Am I Test written by effataigus on Ok Cupid

2 comments:

Gerrit Bosman said...

you seem to have a real identity problem,
I gave my daughter a T shirt with the following text: I love my attitude problem.
You can guess what I would buy for you...

Wil said...

I shudder at the thought {big, evil grin}.