Monday, March 14, 2005

Monday Madness: College Daze

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Otto has made it an easy one to do this week ... just fill in the blanks.... completely random!!


1. I wish I had more _money_.
2. I usually think about changing my blog layout when _a photo or other entry blows the margins to bits_.
3. If more people would be _considerate of others_, the world would be a better place.
4. I really should _do laundry_ more often.
5. The weather we're having right now is _cruel and unusual punishment_.
6. When it's time to plant a garden, I'd like to plant _corn_.
7. When I'm running late, I sometimes forget to _
grab my wallet before running out the door_.
8. When I can't think of anything to blog about, I usually _
clam up_.

Have a great week folks. If you want your own set of questions and to post a link to your answers, swing by the Monday Madness web site. Tell Otto that "Wil sent me!"

No comments: