Erica is so thoughtful that she provides two memes to chose from when a religious holiday falls on a Sunday. That gal has style... Be sure to leave a link to your answers if you decide to do the questions yourself. And for those Christians amongst you, a very Happy Easter.
"Art is making something out of nothing and selling it." - Frank Zappa
1) What is your favorite medium of visual art and why? (Examples,
painting, sculpture, photography, etc.)
While I love paintings, particularly the Realists, it is the photography of the late 19th and early 20th century, as seen in the pages of Life and Look and Vanity Fair, that I derive the most pleasure in viewing.
2) What is your favorite painting? If possible, post a picture of your favorite painting in your blog.
I did that for another meme just a little while ago. It's entitled "Christina's World" and you may view it here.
3) Who is your favorite artist?
In case you hadn't figured it out from the information above it's Andrew Wyeth.
4) Do you have any artistic abilities of any kind?
Sadly, no. Baby brother got them all, in spades.
5) Do you like to draw or paint?
Yes, but the results are dreck...
Enjoy your week. Here's hoping that Spring is starting to put in an appearance where you are. Unless you live in the Southern Hemisphere, in which case say goodbye to summer and hello to Autumn :)