Saturday Six - Episode 49
Each week, Patrick dispenses with six questions and we answer. Get a copy of the queries for yourself every Saturday here. While you are at it, leave a link to your answers in the comments there. Above all, enjoy!
1. You know company is coming: do you panic and immediately begin cleaning house or do you sit back and relax because your place is already clean?
You had it right the first time -- except if I have had a chance to sneak out the back without being seen!
2. Which was a bigger surprise for you:
a) Robert Blake was acquitted
b) Martha Stewart did jail time
c) Scott Peterson was sentenced to death
d) The Michael Jackson trial began at all
3. What was in the last package you received in the mail?
A DVD from Diane of MT Headed Rambling as discussed here. Thanks again, Diane.
4. What commercial annoys you the most at the moment?
There are so many ... Quiznos rat things, Geico's "Fun With Fleece" bit, Oxyclean shouting at me in the middle of the night, likewise the various exercise bikes, treadmills, gizmos and their cousins the vitamins and supplements -- they all piss me off to one extent or another.
5. What charity was the last one to call you to solicit a donation? Did you give them money? Why or why not?
A local fire fighter's organization; nope, I haven't got a job or disability check -- just the allowance my wife gives me, and I'll be damned if I'll give it to an organization which employs professional fund raisers, only to fork over 80% of the donation for the cost of fundraising.
6. What common household product do you hate to run out of the most?
Toilet paper -- should be self-explanatory.