Tuesday, March 01, 2005

The Sunday Brunch -- Lunch

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Sunday, February 27

Lunch
"Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." -Orson Welles

1) Do you take your lunch hour at work?
Back in the day, I either worked through lunch or I went out and ate, by myself, and took a small nap or siesta afterwards in the car. These days, I eat lunch at home most of the time, with the dog, the bird and the cat for company. Mostly, they are interested in what drops from my plate as I stare at the noon news , sputtering more times than not.

2) What is your favorite place to eat lunch at?
La Casa Loco - I make great sandwiches and have super leftovers - you don't get this big if you can't cook!

3) What do you usually eat for lunch?
A sandwich, sometimes with a pickle. Other times, it's soup or leftovers. Often I'll have a piece of fruit to finish up.

4) Do you have anyone that you eat lunch with on a regular basis?
Willow, Alexa and Lucifer -- the aforementioned animal cohabitants.

5) If not eating, what do you usually do on your lunch hour?
If I am writing, I will often work right through lunch.

Get your own copy of the questions at The Sunday Brunch. And don't forget to leave a link to your answers there, too.

No comments: