Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Thanks To A Special Lady...

I want to give a big shout out of Thanks to Dianne of MT Headed Rambling who took it upon herself to remedy my mistake last week of falling asleep just before Survivor: Palau came on by sending my wife and I a copy of the show taped off-air. She went above and beyond the call of duty and it is truly appreciated. SWMBO and I are now caught up, thanks to Dianne's efforts and eager to see this week's episode (we'll work real hard to stay awake this week).
What prompted such largesse? I whined about my stupidity and confusion in a comment to the entry Dianne wrote about the second episode and she graciously emailed me with the offer of a copy of the show. Muy considerata! Que lastima!
For those who love Survivor you have to know how silly we felt for snoozing through Episode Dos. Chalk it up to a bug going around.


Again, Dianne, you are the best - we couldn't do it without you.

No comments: