Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Monday Madness -- Time

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Each week, Otto offers up at least three questions, brain ticklers to get the creative juices flowing. Taken in its entirety, it can offer a candid look into the psyche of the writer. Or not, depending on the writer's predilection in these matters - it might all be fiction. Then again, perhaps it isn't...

Sunday, February 27, 2005


Thank you for taking the TIME to play last week!
This week it's all about T-I-M-E!! =)

1. What time is it right now?
5:06 AM - time to get my wife up for work.

2. What are you usually doing at this time on any given day?
If not waking up, I am already up and reading blogs via Bloglines.

3. Is there a day of the week that time seems to fly by faster than the other days?
Not anymore. Weekends are still too short, but weekdays seem just as rapid in their passing.

4. If you could make ONE hour of each day twice as long, which hour of the day would you choose?
The hour before I wake up. I desperately need more sleep.

5. If you could make one DAY of the week twice as long, which day would you choose?
Sunday

6. If you could make one hour and/or one day HALF as long, which time of the day, and which day of the week would you choose?
Saturday morning, just before waking, for the same reason as stated in #2, above.

7. Do you agree with the following statement? "The older you get, the faster time goes by."
That's the way I perceive it.

8. What do you usually do during your "down time?"
I read. I watch TV, I think, I snooze.

9. What one thing do you spend more time doing each day than anything else?
TV - I watch too much TV -it's bloody addicting.

Be sure to get your own questions and post a link to the answers in the comments over on Monday Madness. You'll be glad you did.

1 comment:

Nat said...

Thanks, Wil! See you next week! ~Otto