“Happy Monday to everyone! Thanks for playing Monday Madness! Have a marvelous week!” =)
1. Which holidays (if any) do you consider more as a day off from work, than anything else? As I no longer toil in the marketplace, one day is pretty much the same as another ... all good.
2. Which 3 holidays are most celebrated in your family? Personally, for me it's Samhain, Yule (Winter Solstice), and the Vernal Equinox. My wife thinks of them along the lines of Halloween, Christmas and Easter. Then again, she's a Christian and I'm not. We choose not to worry about nomenclature too much.
3. Do you have an organized filing system at home? Nope – nothing about home is “organized.” Sort of like the scrambled eggs that pass for my brains these days...
4. Do you clip coupons for groceries? If so, do you remember to use them? If not, why? Rarely, but if I do, it's usually forgotten.
5. How many magazines do you subscribe to? None at present.
6. Do you play any computer games on a regular basis? If so, which is your favorite, and why? No, that was never my forte. I do play solitaire on the computer, but it (they) have been around in one form or another for many years before computers became commonplace.
7. Have you watched any movies worth recommending, lately? We watched “Failure To Launch” the other night and found it amusing, but predictable.
Want to play along? Just visit Ms. Otto's “House of Pain” and snag the questions for yourself, leaving a link in her comments to your answers. Easy, that.