Monday, September 11, 2006

Otto came out of her Tantric Trance long enough to exclaim, “Good day to you! Again, questions right off the top of my head! Here goes...”

1. How long have you been blogging? About 3½ years, although only three of those have been steadily.
2. How many times have you taken a break from blogging? I've only taken one long break.
3. How long is the longest you've gone, so far, without posting on your blog? About three months – I went into a purple funk after the last election that lasted a month, followed by two months of sporadic posts. It's been about three months since I last did an original post (as opposed to memes and quizzes).
4. How many fellow bloggers do you keep in touch with, through your blogs, on a regular basis? Not as many as I used to. What with my brother's death in July and Pam's death in April, I've sort of withdrawn into my shell a bit.
5. Have you ever met, in person, a blogger on your blogroll? No. I used to do that sort of thing when I was single. Marriage definitely puts a cramp in the ability to galivant around the countryside...
6. How often do you update/change the 'extra' stuff on your blog? Only when the mood strikes...
7. Do you think you'll be blogging for years to come?
Hard to say. I find that I'm not really blogging now; just doing memes. I may come back to it, I might not.

So you want to play along? Sure thing, Tinker. Just visit Otto in her Grotto and soon you'll be blotto. Or something like that...

No comments: