Hi everyone! The Hump is back again. Today is Board Game Appreciation Day.
1. Are you a fan of board games?
I've whiled away a few hours here and there playing board games, but now that the kids are grown and the grandbrats are all living far away, the opportunity doesn't present itself too often.
2. What's your favorite board game and why?
Scrabble is still my favorite, followed by Monopoly.
Yesterday was Talk Like A Pirate Day, so lets answer a few questions about that. I can't think of any more board game questions.
3. Blackbeard, Hook, Sparrow - who's your favorite pirate?
Cap'n Hook be my favorite, except when I have an itch and he volunteers to scratch it...
4. If you were a pirate, what would you name yourself?
Bloody Sam Read be my name, matey, and don't be forgetting it -- there's seven men in Hell that won't!
5. Uh oh! Someone's gotta walk the plank! Choose a celebrity you want to throw overboard (all in good fun, of course. We're not actually advocating for the tossing of celebs in the ocean).
William Shatner, dressed up as T.J. Hooker... just to see if he sinks, heh, heh, heh.
You, too, can join in the pirate games, matey. Hie thyself off to the Home of de Hump and get a copy of the questions for yerself. Just tell 'em Bloody Sam sent ya...