Sunday, September 17, 2006

MEME: Saturday Six - Episode 127

Saturday Six - Episode 127



This week seemed to go by quickly, despite the fact that it had a very slow start. I hope all of my friends on the east coast are drying out after Ernesto's heavy rains. I'm just glad that it wasn't worse than it ended up being!

But first, De of "De's Thoughts" was first to play last week! Congratulations, De!

Here are this week's "Saturday Six" questions. Either answer the questions in a comment here, or put the answers in an entry on your journal...but either way, leave a link to your journal so that everyone else can visit! To be counted as "first to play," you must be the first player to either answer the questions in a comment or to provide a complete link to the specific entry in your journal in which you answer the questions. A link to your journal in general cannot count. Enjoy!

1. You find out that you've just gotten a new job in a different state. Besides your spouse, who is the first person you tell?
It used to be my brother. Now, I suppose, It'd be my stepson and stepdaughter.
2. With the money in your pocket, wallet or purse right now, could you make change for a $20 bill? Could you make change for a $1 bill?
No to both. There isn't a sou, farthing nor haepenny in my pockets – but if you need 59¢, it's all yours.
3. Is this ability (or lack of ability) to make change a typical reflection of how much cash and coins you regularly carry?
It has gotten to be the case that I typically have only a few dollars cash on me and most purchases are via a debit card. A sad state of affairs.
4. Take the quiz: What mythological character are you?

You Are a Pegasus

You are a perfectionist, with an eye for beauty.
You know how to live a good life - and you rarely deviate from your good taste.
While you aren't outgoing, you have excellent social skills.
People both admire you - and feel very comfortable around you.

What Mythological Creature Are You?


5. Are you typically the "heart breaker" or the "broken-hearted" in your relationship history?
I've typically been the “broken-hearted” sumovabitch.
6. Considering your answer to #5, would you rather be the opposite?

Yes. I'm tired of being the leavee, rather than the leaver. I'd much rather love them then leave them, but, sadly, I'm not the one who falls out of love...

No comments: