Monday, September 25, 2006

MEME: Monday Madness – Potpourri

This week's questions come from our fellow participants! If you don't see the question you came up with this week, look for yours in the upcoming weeks! And thank you to everyone who offered suggestions! AND, thanks to all of you who participate! =)


1. From
jstar: Holiday in Europe or Asia?

If you insist. I'd like to visit Europe before my legs go out on me completely, riding the rails and staying at hostels and campgrounds along the way. Likewise, I'd love to trek in Nepal and the Himalayas, but the missing nerves for half of my diaphragm mean I can't take altitude anymore. Oh well...
2. From
sherle: How do you try to change a behavior pattern you don't like about yourself... whether it's chewing fingernails, overeating, smoking, or picking your nose?

Through imagining the desired outcome and consistently practicing the desired behavior for at least a month. If I can't make the change in that period of time, it isn't happening.
3. From
tricia: Have you ever successfully completed a Sudoku puzzle? No.
4. From
caylynn: What website do you visit the most often?

Toss-up between The Bangor Daily News (I use it as a homepage) and Paddling.net.
5. From
michael morgan: What was your favorite thing about high school or college?

The freedom to be myself. Something I was prevented from being in high school. And so it goes...

No comments: