This week seemed to go by quickly, despite the fact that it had a very slow start. I hope all of my friends on the east coast are drying out after Ernesto's heavy rains. I'm just glad that it wasn't worse than it ended up being!
But first, Frida of "I Really Hate Blog Names" was first to play last week! Congratulations, Frida!
Here are this week's "Saturday Six" questions. Either answer the questions in a comment here, or put the answers in an entry on your journal...but either way, leave a link to your journal so that everyone else can visit! To be counted as "first to play," you must be the first player to either answer the questions in a comment or to provide a complete link to the specific entry in your journal in which you answer the questions. A link to your journal in general cannot count. Enjoy!
1. You find out that you've just gotten a new job in a different state. Which room of your home will be the most difficult to get packed and why?
The library – which books come and which find new homes?
2. Which room is most likely to contain the greatest number of items that you should throw away, but haven't, yet?
Probably the bedroom closet. Not a room, but between that and the dresser, there's clothing that could go that hasn't...
3. What is your single greatest strength and single greatest weakness if you were to enter the dating scene tomorrow?
My experience and my cynicism. I see another long, dry spell ahead...
4. Take the quiz: What are your dating strengths and weaknesses?
5. What's the biggest surprise from this quiz's findings?
How much emphasis is placed on superficial matters.
6. Would you ever go out on a blind date with someone you'd met online if you'd never talked to them through any other method than email? Sure, why not? Although, I'd really prefer to have developed a relationship via telephone rather than just email.
Want to play along? The banner at the top of the entry will lead you to Patrick's Weekender place where you, too, can expose your foibles to the world at large.