Monday, September 18, 2006

Miss Otto took time off from tickling Farmer John to say, "Sorry about being late posting these questions. I had a busy day on Sunday (throwing a bridal shower) and fell asleep early. Anyway, on to this week's challenge..."

1. How do you eat an oreo cookie? (from tricia).

I just eat it. Sometimes, rarely these days, I'll separate the cookies and eat the icing first.
2. How long does it take you to eat lunch?

Not long. Maybe 15 minutes, unless I'm dawdling.
3. Caffeine or decaf?

I loves me the caffeine, bean, but the medic says “no go, decaf joe, Bocephus.”
4. Chicken or beef?

Where's the beef?
5. Pen or pencil?

Pen – these days a gel point, but I do love the feel of a quality nibbed point and the look of the ink on paper is “simply mahvelous, dahlink!”.
6. Autumn or spring?

Autumn is the best, no bugs, but sad because winter is on the way.
7. Baseball or basketball?

Baseball, the sport of the Yanks.
8. 'Survivor' or 'The Amazing Race?'

I have to admit that I find this whole division by races into small teams to be a mite disconcerting, however.
9. Come up with one question I can ask our Monday Madness participants in the weeks to come.

What are you driving these days? What's it's (their) good and bad points? Would you buy another one, and why or why not?

Want to play along? Get yourself over to Miss Otto's Parlor of Pain and sign up for your very own email notification. Who knows, Miss Otto might favor you with thirty lashes if you're a particularly good, bad boy or girl...

No comments: