Friday, July 27, 2007

Friday Fill-In #30!


fridayfillin.gif

1. Yesterday I was _hot_.
2. Today I am _likely to also be hot_.
3. Tomorrow I will _probably be very hot_.
4. Someday I'm going to _cool – and wet_.
5. I will never _be 150 pounds again while still alive_.
6. I might _get down to 200, but I doubt that, too_.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _Chinese food_, tomorrow my plans include _hanging out at camp_ and Sunday, I want to _finish the Harry Potter book_!

Don't forget...have fun!

If you want to play along, you can get a clean copy of the questions, as well as leave a link to your answers at Fond of Snape.

3 comments:

MommaBoo said...

Are you going to swim at camp? It's hot here, too!

Thanks for sharing.

Happy Friday!

Janet said...

I'll be swimming this weekend at a watering hole in VT with 5 kids...wish me luck!

Thanks for playing and what do you think about the book so far?

Anonymous said...

LOVE YOUR ANSWERS!
Lois in Michigan