Monday, July 02, 2007

MEME: Monday Morning Madness – Laundry Time


Good Monday to you all! This week's questions are all about laundry; something we all have to do (or have done). Have a great week and thank you so much for playing! =)


1. Do you do your own laundry or do you send it out? We do our own laundry. Before I married a second time, I had my shirts done and ironed by a local laundry.
2. Do you laundry at your home or a laundromat? At home.
3. Are there certain articles of clothing that you need to have dry-cleaned on a regular basis? Yes. Most woolens.
4. How often do you do laundry? Is there a certain day of the week that you consider "laundry day?" It seems like every day is a laundry day. My personal favorite is Mondays, however.
5. Do you iron your clothes as you pull them out of the dryer or do you wait until just before you wear the clothing to iron? If I iron at all (the joy of not working) I iron just before wearing.
6. Do you hang your clothes outside to dry or do you dry them in a dryer? The dryer is broken – everything gets hung out to dry. In winter, a lot of things will get dried inside the house.
7. Do you own things that need to be hand-washed or do you try to avoid buying things that you can't wash in the washing machine?
I own such things as does my wife. I ordinarily avoid them like the plague.

If you want to play along, clean copies of the questions can be had by clicking on the “Madness” banner above.

No comments: