This week's questions are all about food. Let's begin! =)
1. Are there any weird "food rules" you have? Feel free to list as many as you like. Never serve live elvers and mung bean sprouts in the same dish – the thought of wriggling sprouts gives me the willies.
I didn't get to 300 pounds by being picky...
2. When you were growing up, what ONE thing did your parents always remind you of, when it came to meal time (or cooking)? “Wash your hands, you filthy buggers!”
3. Is there anyone you know whose food you won't eat (for one reason or another)? Yes. Discretion being the better part of valor, they shall go unnamed.
4. Is there anything you "specialize" in cooking, that people actually ask for? My wife likes my meatloaf and the garlic smushed potatoes I make...
5. When you were growing up, what one meal do you remember as being your favorite? Beef Stroganoff on a bed of wide egg noodles.
6. Today, what is your IDEAL meal? Simple, not too bad for you, not too tough on my diabetes: Steamed lobster with a large tossed salad, olive oil and apple cider vinegar for a dressing. Lemon Sorbet (artificial sweetener) for dessert. Yummy!
You can play along – just visit Mistress Otto's Barbershop and Pleasurable Pain Parlour, where, for one thin Benjamin Franklin, you, too, can have your pudenda and pate waxed simultaneously!