Sunday, July 15, 2007

MEME: Unconcious Mutterings -- Week 232


16 hours, 6 minutes ago

I say ... and you think ... ?

  1. Situation :: Normal – All Fucked Up (SNAFU)

  2. Theme song :: Born To Be Wild

  3. Kelly :: Girls

  4. Club :: Med

  5. Swerve :: curve

  6. Couch :: potato

  7. Bigfoot :: legend

  8. Arbitrary :: decision

  9. Inventor :: Thomas Alva Edison

  10. Blazer :: Chevrolet

You can play along too. Just click the little icon up there and it'll be “Calgon, take me away...”

1 comment:

Zoooma said...

Hiya Wil, you know there's a Club Med in Senegal?


Anyway, just wanted to send you this note thankin' ya for your comments particularly your latest about waiting out the full 8 weeks with this fracture.

My blog started mainly to chronicle my quest to run a marathon for charity -- i was shooting for the London Marathon next April. My progress was slow but steady but now I've got this setback... grrrr! But your comments are helping me not jump the gun and head back out there before I'm ready.

Probably doesn't help me any to now chronicle each and every day without a run or a hike but eh, maybe it'll make me enjoy the trail that much more when I'm finally back out there!

Hope you have a great weekend!
chris