So this, the 168th edition of the “Saturday Six,” becomes something historic, because it is the first one that is being played here in the all-new “Patrick’s Place.”
When I began this weekly meme, my blog was located on AOL. Back then, there was one blog, and the “weekender” memes were right there among the more “normal” posts. Now, that’s the way it is again…a return, perhaps, to the good old days.
But before the questions, Cat of “Sweet Memes” was first to play last week. Congratulations, Cat!
Here are this week’s “Saturday Six” questions. Either answer the questions in a comment here, or put the answers in an entry on your journal…but either way, leave a link to your journal so that everyone else can visit! To be counted as “first to play,” you must be the first player to either answer the questions in a comment or to provide a complete link to the specific entry in your journal in which you answer the questions. A link to your journal in general cannot count. Enjoy!
1. How many cups of coffee do you generally drink in a single day? One or two, usually, and then they're likely to be decaf coffee.
2. Other than coffee, what drink gives you the most caffeine over the course of a day? Iced tea.
3. If you go to a coffee shop with friends, how likely are you to order something other than coffee? Not very. Sometimes an espresso and biscotti. But, I drink all coffee black, so froo-froo drinks are out of the question. “Santa's lactose intolerant, kid!”
4. Take the quiz: What does your latte say about you?
What Your Latte Says About You
You are easygoing and pretty simple to please. You don't put up a fuss... ever.
5. Who serves the best cup of coffee in your town? (If you don’t drink coffee, where would you most likely go if you were going to try a cup?) The Coffee Express on State Street by the hospital.
6. How do you feel about iced coffee versus regular coffee, and iced tea versus hot tea? “To everything, there is a season and a time to every purpose under the heaven:”
If you'd like to play along, visit the ALL NEW Patrick's Place.