Friday, July 20, 2007

MEME: Friday Fill-In #29

fridayfillin.gif


While Janet sits on pins and needles awaiting the release of Harry Potter and the Deadly Hallows,

she asks if you play, please link back to her blog, Fond of Snape,

and leave her a comment there, letting her know you played, so she can come visit!



1. _Cotton Candy_ makes me remember my childhood.
2. I like to use _butter_ when I cook.
3. _George W. Bush_ really pisses me off.
4. I've been thinking about _Lynne Luce_ lately.
5. The last song I heard that I liked was _Peter Cincotti's Goodbye Philadelphia_.
6. _Making love_ by starlight.
7. And as for the weeked, tonight I'm looking forward to _leftover rice and mystery meat stew_, tomorrow my plans include _hiding the parrot cage_ and Sunday, I want to _veg out_!

By the way, if you want to play along. Get thee to Fond of Snape to snag some clean questions and join us, baby!

1 comment:

Janet said...

oohhh, what kind of parrot do you have? I used to have a spectacled amazon and a grey cheek ... the grey cheek was SO amazing! He'd "play dead" in my hand on his back...but then he'd open one eye to see if you were looking at him LOL! Squeaky was his name :-)

Thanks for playing!