Friday, July 06, 2007

MEME: Friday Fill In, #27

fridayfillin.gif

1. On a hot summer's day _swimming_ is my favorite thing!
2. When I think of summertime fun, I think of _seakayaking_.
3. Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough_ is my favorite flavor of ice cream.
4. My new favorite drink is _Iced Tea with Lime_.
5. One of my happiest summertime memories is _camping in Washington_.
6. The best place to watch fireworks (or submarine races) is _from the Electric Boat docks in Newport News, Virginia_!
7. What are you doing this weekend? Tonight I'm looking forward to _sleep_, tomorrow my plans include _watching the race_ and Sunday, I want to _go swimming, weather permitting_!

Click the radio button above if you'd like to play along.

2 comments:

Janet said...

I miss swimming in the ocean!!!

I used to live in Newport News, back in 1997; nice place to visit, but...

Thanks for playing!

MommaBoo said...

I wanna go swimming, too.

Hope you have fun.

Happy Friday!