It appears below that Patrick has been hitting the copier fluid again. That, or I've just committed bigamy and married Otowi. Hell, even my real wife hasn't got access to my blog! I must have gone balmy in regards to Otowi, eh, what? See for yourself:
I received a comment this week from one of our regular players who suggested a good quiz that could serve as one of this week’s questions. If you’d like to ask a question here, drop me a line!
But first, Otowi of “The Daily Snooze,” was first to play last week. Congratulations, Otowi!
Here are this week’s “Saturday Six” questions. Either answer the questions in a comment here, or put the answers in an entry on your journal…but either way, leave a link to your journal so that everyone else can visit! To be counted as “first to play,” you must be the first player to either answer the questions in a comment or to provide a complete link to the specific entry in your journal in which you answer the questions. A link to your journal in general cannot count. Enjoy!
1. If you could forever save one kind of animal, besides human beings, from extinction, which would you choose and why? Dolphins. Because we need an intelligent, social creature to rule the seas.
2. If you could make a pet out of a wild animal (and could guarantee that it wouldn’t go “wild,” which would you choose and why? I'd like a wolf or two to join my pack...I've always felt a strong attraction to wolves and all canids – even the hyenas.
3. Have you ever believed in the concept of “guardian angels” or “spirit animals”? Which of the two do you think are more likely to be real? No. Neither.
4. READER’S CHOICE QUESTION #97 from Otowi: Take the quiz: What is your spirit animal?
Stupid Quiz Alert. The quiz writer has slanted the ratings so that only deists and other believers in woo can score as honorable or possessing nobility – thus rendering the quiz invalid. I was ranked a Chipmunk.
5. How accurately does your spirit animal’s description fit your personality? Not in the least.
6. If you could make a pet out of your spirit animal, would you want it? No, I don't like rodents as pets. They are vermin which serve as food for other things, in my book.
If you choose to play along, click the banner up above to get a clean copy of the questions and to leave a link to your answers.