Monday, April 02, 2007

MEME: Monday Madness -- April Showers Edition

Otto took a minute from her Spring Cleaning to say, “This week's questions, once again, come right off the top of my head! If you've emailed me with suggestions, please be patient. I haven't checked my email lately but will soon. I hope you all have a great week and thanks for playing Monday Madness!” =)

1. Where did you go on your last vacation? Niagara Falls
2. Would you go there again? Why or why not? Yes, but next time I'd stay on the Canadian side of the Falls because there's more to do with kids. These are typically joint vacations with the children & the grandmonsters.
3. How many vacations do you take in one year? About 0.5, judging by the past three years.
4. Where would you REALLY like to go on your next vacation, if money was no issue, and how long would you stay? I'd love to visit Ireland, Scotland, Wales and the Shetlands for about a year.
5. Do you put a little money aside each week (or month) to save up for your vacation?
I would if I could; no income means no savings.

No comments: