Here we are, up and running with another edition of the Saturday Six. I'm having a dose of caffeine as I write these, which will figure into the theme of this week's questions.
But first, it was Nichole of "My Two Cents" who was first to play last week's edition. Congratulations, Nichole!
Here are this week's "Saturday Six" questions. Either answer the questions in a comment here, or put the answers in an entry on your journal...but either way, leave a link to your journal so that everyone else can visit! To be counted as "first to play," you must be the first player to either answer the questions in a comment or to provide a complete link to the specific entry in your journal in which you answer the questions. A link to your journal in general cannot count. Enjoy!
1. What's your favorite cold beverage and when did you last have it?
These days it's iced tea (unsweetened decaf and I had some day before yesterday).
2. What's your favorite hot beverage and when did you last have it?
Coffee, black decaf that I grind from whole beans immediately before brewing – I'm drinking some now (although it has gotten tepid).
3. How addicted to caffeine do you consider yourself to be?
Only mildly addicted since the total ban the cardiologists imposed immediately after my bypass. These days I'm lucky if I have even one caffeinated beverage every other day or so.
4. Take the quiz: What is your coffee personality?
5. READER'S CHOICE QUESTION #96 from De: How do you feel about the candidates who have declared themselves so far for the 2008 election?
There's not a one of them I'd vote for. I'm embarrassed by the utter mediocrity of the field.
6. If you could sit down for a cup of coffee with any single candidate for president, ask any questions you wanted, and really get a clear picture of what that candidate supports, doesn't support, and is most likely to push for, who would you choose and why?
Nary a one interests me to that extent. They truly hold no allure.