Monday, April 30, 2007

Monday Music Mambo -- Happy IPOD, Baby!



Rfduck popped an earbud from his ear and said, "Greetings everyone! Welcome to another hump. (WTF? It's only Monday – this is a Mambo!) Today, I'm picking up my brand new iPod! In celebration, here are some questions about music on the go."


1. Do you have an iPod or similar device? Tell us about it.
I've got a SanDisk Sansa e-series 2GB. It has more features than an Ipod Nano and it cost less. It does what I want it to, I can (usually) see the information on the screen and I liked the sound quality. On screens that small, the ability to display images is a joke. I do like it's recording capability. At the moment, I don't know where I put it, though. It's so small...
2. If the answer to question #1 is no, what do you use to listen to music?
I mostly listen to music on my computer these days. I've got some pretty decent Bose speakers and a nice subwoofer hooked up, so it goes most of what I need.
3. How many songs do you have on your mp3 player?
Right now there's only fifty or so.
4. What situations make you want to bring your mp3 player with you? Driving any significant distance with anyone less than 40 years old. Doctor and dentist appointments and any other situation where I know I will have to be sitting idle for a length of time, yet can not get up and walk around to stave off snoozing.


Want to play? Click here.

No comments: