1. Name a song you know most (or all) of the words to. The aforementioned Summertime is one. I sing it often when cruising down the Interstate if I find myself getting drowsy with some miles to go before an exit (up here they can be 15 – 20 miles apart). I do this only when alone or accompanied by the dog.
2. Name a movie that you have watched more than once and would watch again. All of the Harry Potter movies, The Crying Game, Gone With The Wind, Harvey, Arsenic and Old Lace, Dune, and the LOTR trilogy all come to mind. At Christmas I try to see as many versions of The Christmas Carol as I can find.
3. Have you ever read a book more than once? Please share. Many books. Some I try to read every year, such as Robert Heinlein's Time Enough For Love and Friday. Anne McCaffrey's “Pern” series and her “Pegasus” series I try to get through every couple of years. Bill Geagan's Nature I Loved. There are others, of course.
4. Share an inspirational quote with us. Well, I posted this one over on my writing blog, Snoozelets, not too long ago:
may be the hijacking of morality by religion.”
-- Sir Arthur C Clarke, science fiction writer (1917- )
5. What day of the week does (or did) your birthday fall on this year? It will fall on a Wednesday this year, according to the calendar.
6. Have you ever bought a book or cd or movie more than once because you forgot you bought it already? Yes, I have. It's happening more often now that my CRS1 is worsening with age.
¹CRS = “Can't Remember Shit”